Current information about volunteering or working at the Windbridge Institute
As a volunteer, you will be helping us fulfill our mission and meet our research goals.
Due to the controversial and confidential nature of our research, it is necessary for us to follow a formal application and review process for new volunteers. This process requires that you:
- Complete a new Volunteer Application form
- Agree to the Institute’s Volunteer and Confidentiality Policies
- Interview with Institute staff members
- In addition, we will need to verify your training, credentials, and other relevant background information.
Upon completion of the application process, a determination will be made as to how well your personal goals and skills align with the goals and needs of the Institute.
All volunteer positions are unpaid. Volunteers must be at least 18 years of age.
Benefits to volunteering may include:
- References and credit for satisfactory volunteer contribution
- Learning new or enhancing existing skills
- Participation in cutting-edge research
Current Volunteer Positions:
Sorry, there are no open positions at this time.
Research Participant Opportunities
For a list of current research projects looking for participants, please click HERE.
There are no open positions at this time.